BKK-0013: HALF DAY RICE BARGE RIVER CRUISE
- - - - X
Experience the timeless Venice of the East in a spectacular and refreshing fashion, the Rice Barge river cruise provides a once in a lifetime experience as you will get to see the unchanging by-the-river lifestyle of local villagers the same way it was 200 years ago.
Embark the express boat and cruise along the River of Kings (Chao Phraya River), and the Thonburi Canals as we passes fruit plantations and local villages.
Embark the Rice Barge on the returning trip that offers a platter of seasonal Thai tropical fresh fruits, Thai dessert, and a great variety of cocktail. Sit back and take in the beautiful scenery of riverside Bangkok as
we passes the spectacular Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Temple of the Reclining Buddha, and the Temple of Dawn.
- - - - X
- 13:00 Pick up from various hotels
- 14:00 Arrive at the River City Pier to embark the express boat to cruise along the Chao Phraya river and the Thonburi canal to see the fruit plantation, and to observe the life of the villagers living by the river
- 15:30 Embark the Rice Barge, a floating restaurant that serves drinks and snacks. Cruise pass the spectacular Grand Palace, the Temple of Dawn, and the Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- 16:30 Arrive at the River City Pier
- 17:30 Return to the hotel